Advanced Diploma in Computer Indian & Foreign Accounting
OS and office suit, Accounting (Manual Accounting, Computerized Accounting Tally & Peachtree). Quickbook, Myob Ex and Typing English.
- 6 Month
- One Year
Financial Accounting And Controlling Training
SAP is a world leader in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software that helps business streamline their processes, improve productivity and efficiency with the use of real time data for planning and implementation. Started by five former IBM entrepreneurs in Germany in 1972, the company now has a client base of 3.50.000 worldwide and a growing clientele across 25 major industries in India.
Knowledge of SAP software package has become indispensable for aspiring engineering management and accounting professional to ensure ahead start in their carrier by getting employed in leading companies.
The Advanced course of Logo, Magazine Lay Out, Album, Letter Art, Flex & Sign, Stage & Back Drop, poster, Notice, Brochure, Palm Let, Invitation Card, Box, Calendar Designing, Branding and Promotions.
Video Editing & Special Effect
Concept of liner & Non liner Editing, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Primer, Eduis, Sound Forge, VFX & Special. We offer the complete creative solution.
KERALA STATE RUTRONIX
Certified Course in Word Processing and Data Entry
Professional Diploma in Web Designing
Professional Diploma in Aided Designing
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
Professional Diploma in Desk Top Publishing
Diploma in Office Automation
Diploma in Architectural Building Designing
The course include Autocad (2s & 3d Cad), 3ds Max, Modeling & Animation, Texturing & Lighting, Rendring, Photoshop & Premier.
Diploma in Interior & Exterior Designing
Basic Theory of Interior & Exterior Designing, Introduction to Interior design: Standard dimensions and Introduction to building materials.
Fashion Designing & Garment Technology
PSC Approved Fashion Designing
PSC Approved Fashion designing and garment construction is a glamorous, lucrative and respectable profession with job opportunities available in government as well as private sector, the latter being the major contributor.
- 2 Year
- Textile Science, Basic Pattern making
- Basic garment construction
- Surface ornamentation techniques, Fashion illustration
- English and Workplace skill - l
- Fashion Business and fundamental of apparel production
- Advanced Pattern Making, Advanced garment construction
- Computer Aided fashion designing
- English and work place skill - ll
- Industry Internship, Project Work, Marketing
AGFD (Fashion Designing)
Advanced Diploma in Garment Fashion Designing
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing introduces you to valuable as well as innovative design skills through a range of creative projects which will build your knowledge of the design, research and construction processes, 2D development, fabrics and garment constriction, This serves as a foundation, introducing the skill you will need in studying fashion as part of the Visual Arts. It focuses on introducing all elements in the discipline of fashion, from creative design practice and pattern making, to fashion communication and garment construction.
- Pattern Making, Drafting & Garment Construction I
- Textile Science I
- Pattern Making, Drafting & Garment Construction II
- Textile Science II
DCFD (Fashion Designing)
Diploma in Computerized Fashion Designing
The course include Textile Science, Fashion Designing, Fashion illustration, Corel Draw and Photoshop. The DCFD is also one of the creative and appealing career option in the country.
Computer Teachers Training Course
The course include OS and Office Suit, C++, Graphic Designing (Pagemaker, Photoshop, Corel Draw), Accounting (Manual Accounting, Tally), Effective IT Teaching and English Practice and Seminar.
Pre Primary Teachers Training Course
The syllabus include Theory, Pre-School Organisation Methodology of School Teaching, Child Psychology, Health and General English.
- Teaching Practice
- Project Community Organization
- Co- Curricular Activities
- Assignment and Records
- Teaching Aids
The syllabus include Montessori Theory, Methodology, Pre-School Organization, Child Psychology and Health & Philosophy of Education.
- Make, use & Practices of Montessori
- Apparatus, Teaching Practices
- Co- Curricular Activities
- Assignment and Records
- Making & Teaching Aids
Medical laboratory technician
The course include Anatomy and Physiology, Clinical - Biochemistry, Microbiology and Serology, Analysis of Body Fluids Hematology, Anemia work up, Lab Maintains & Health Education.
- Medical and Medical Parasitology
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Banking
- Enzymology and Electrolytes, Bacteriology
- Culture Sensitivity
- Histo Pathology & Cytology
- Diagnostic Immunology
Closed Circuit Television Technology
With increasing significance, the CCTV technology training program offered at the institute is a one month job oriented course with great scope in India and abroad.
- Essential of Security System
- CCTV Tool and Accessories Management
- Transmission Media Technology & Connectivity
- Digital Video Recorder System
- Wireless Camera and CCTV Networking
- IP Camera Management
Hardware & Networking Engineering
Computer Hardware & Networking is the demanding career field among the young ones. Hardware and Networking domain is the highest paying and fastest growing domain in IT sector.
- Fundamental of Computer & Basic Electronics
- Assemling a Personal Computer
- OS Installation & Configuration
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Basic Networking Installation and Administration
- Wireless Networking
- Linux Networking
- Laptop Service & Maintenance